Thursday 13 September 2012

A Letter From Me For Myself

It's already a week since I entered Universiti Malaysia Sabah. So, it's kind of busy in here but it's really happening and fun!
Why is it happening? Wait until you watch this!!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hNzeXcBAJA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

 So this letter is about what I want to be or become in the future. I’m not a fortune teller to predict my future. Haha!! But I can plan for one and this letter is going to be a memory remainder for me in the next 4 or 5 years. So, this is the list of I’m-going-to-be in the in the future!
1.       Live a happy life with my parents!!
This is the biggest dream of mine!! I came from a not-really-rich family (but not really poor though.  I’m still grateful for my family condition. Haha!!) I hope in the future I can give my parents more convenience in their life. I want to be a really nice child for them because they only have me to depends on (I don’t have any sister or brother!!).

I’m sharing with you guys a picture of my parent!! 



 (This picture was taken during our first day in KK before I went to UMS.  My parent did not know that this picture was taken!! Anyway! This was their best pose!! >.<)


2.       Be a good teacher!!
I’m taking TESL course now. So I hope that I can be a good English teacher after I graduate 4 years later.
Can I be dedicated like this teacher in this picture below? 0.0




3.       Work hard to have a good pointer!!
I’ll hope that I can work hard to have a good pointer so that I don’t have to pay my PTPTN!! Haha!! (So I can spend money more for myself instead of using it for paying PTPTN)

I think that’s all for now. Hopefully I’m able to keep this in my mind and succeed in reaching it!!

1 comment:

  1. All the best to you. I am sure you parents are proud of you. I could see that from their expression.

    ReplyDelete